Useful Information from Cronulla
On behalf of Cronulla Sailing Club and the NS14 Committee
we have put together some information that may help you during
the National titles.
• There will be a representative of the club at the top
of the driveway, which is on Tonkin Street, to direct traffic.
Please note there is limited car space down the driveway. You
might have to wait your turn to get down the driveway.
• We will have people in the turning circle to help you
unload your boat. Please do this as quickly as possible.
• Trailers should be left at Cronulla primary School. Map
attached. There will be a $20 per trailer fee for the week. There
is no room for trailers at the club. The school will locked during
the regatta. http://www.whereis.com/?id=1C2A051C1B3F01
• Parking is in Tonkin St, it gets crowded. Beware parking
rangers will fine you, if you park in the preschool, car and trailer
parking at the boat ramp or in the sailing club driveway.
• Canteen will be open from9.30am on Tuesday 27th for bacon
and egg rolls, salad rolls, pies and sausage rolls. Due to limited
space in the canteen sailors are advised to order early. Menu
will change daily. Look for our specials.
• Sausage sandwiches will be available after racing all
days except for the first and last night when there are the social
• First night welcome social – The bar will be open.
The event is only open to people who have booked and pre-paid.
Please send your form back now if you have not already done so.
• Safety forms must be emailed or printed and returned
on the day.
• Registration will be downstairs from 9.30am.
• Please ensure you have a member of the association per
boat and that skipper and crew are members of Yachting Australia.
• NS’s can be left on the deck of the club during
the regatta but no responsibility will be taken.
• Coach, spectator boats can be left on the wharf overnight
but, due to space restrictions will need to be out of the way
when the NSs are launching and returning to the club. No responsibility
will be taken for boats left overnight.
• There is a public boat ramp at the end of Tonkin Street.
• Larger boats should contact Cronulla Marina.
• All sails and boats will need to be measured before the
regatta. If in doubt contact your club measurer.
• There are plenty of parks facing the water offering good
vantage points to watch the race, depending on where the course
is laid. More information will be available at the club.
• Bow numbers may be supplied. Boats will need to be clean
and free of polish for them to stick.
• AGM will be held on the morning of the 30th at the club.
• Presentation dinner will be from 6.30pm on Tuesday 3rd.
Tickets need to be pre booked ASAP. We are almost full.
• More information on Cronulla sailing Club can be found
• Any questions please contact Neil on 0419226289